Area of Training: Hairstyling course
Level: Beginner and Intermediate
The foundation is always the most crucial in learning any skills.
There is no finer beginning for anyone wanting to make their first mark on the world of hair than our hairstyling course without the use of hair wig.
[ Live Gallery ]
The course is well-balanced between demonstrations and hands on practical workshop.
Quarterly Thursday. Please email in for dates.
Duration: 4 lessons x 3 hours
Time: 2pm - 5pm OR 7pm - 10pm
Venue: 42D North Canal Rd, Singapore 059298
- 1.Hygiene and Safety
- 2.Design the hairstyle base on the bride’s face shape
- 3.Use of equipments: hair crimper, roller set, tonging / electrical curling
- 4.Twisting and pinning hair (ROM/ D&D)
- 5.Backcomb Technique
- 6.Dressing of long hair – French Pleat, Classic bun (Wedding Day hairstyle)
- 7.Creative direction of hair styling: Up-styling, Plaits (Wedding Night Hairstyle)
- 8.Usage of different hair accessories/fresh flowers
- 9.How to place the veil for bride
- 10.Styling for short/loss hair lady and man
Certification in Hairstyling Course
Students are required to purchase their own equipment (Dolly head, curling iron, hair crimper, flat iron, tail comb, round brush, bobby pin, hair spray)
Sign up for makeup course now!
42D North Canal Road, Singapore 059298
Bus: Opp Hong Lim Pk, Buses from this station 2, 12, 33, 51, 61, 63, 80, 174, 174e, 197, 961, 961C, CT28
MRT: North-East line (purple line), Clarke Quay