- Right attitude is what matters most. Good makeup skills is not enough, we should portray proper behavior and set our mind to on our goals.
- Intentional disclosure of the company’s technology, trade secrets, causing the company to incur significant losses is not allowed
- Respect to co-students. Address each other by their identity with proper manner.
- Good communication skills, positive attitude and mindset, high pressure, resistant and stability of personality.
- M.A.C cosmetics will be provided during lessons.
- Due to hygiene reasons, students will have to get their own items such as cotton wool, eyelash curler, liquid eyeliner and other items
- Photography are allowed during lessons
- Students are required to bring own model when given permission to certain practical lessons
- The instructors are not responsible for repeating work or demonstrations that you may miss due to excessive lateness or absenteeism.
- Yes, a certificate will be presented to you at the end of the course.
- On Job Training are subject to opportunities. Career advancement in this industry and for future endeavors
- We have a networking platform for alumni makeup artist to learn together.
- There are no installment plans at the moment.
- A deposit is payable upon confirm of you participation for the course. The deposit is nonrefundable unless explicitly specified. The balance of the course fees is to be paid on the first day of service.
- Course fees are non-refundable. But you can reschedule the lesson to a later date.
If you want to get ahead, and you want access to opportunities whether you live in Singapore, S.E. Asia, or any part of Asia, we have the right makeup course for you.